The Hub provides club, festival, venue and event operators with a single digital platform to transform the customer experience. The Hub connects all contactless touchpoints on an end to end user journey and remotely manages many services, including public transport, car parking, access control, ticketing, ordering, payment and communications. This connectivity simplifies the management of the user experience, lowers costs and enables effective operations in a new Covid-19 impacted world. The Hub event management platform offers a unique range of new business solutions and is set up to provide:
- seamless customer journeys to enhance fan choice and convenience.
- customers with a contactless, cashless and more personalised experience tailored to meet social distancing requirements.
- an array of powerful digital tools to empower operators, re-configure core processes and thus transform customer experiences.
- connectivity that integrates world-class solutions across all digital devices and customer touchpoints.
- open, cloud-based, and secure architecture equipping operators with an agile, low-cost entry point.
By connecting and integrating all digital customer touchpoint’s The Hub provides a unified, convenient, cashless, and more personalised experience. We can issue tickets in many forms from paper through to mobile and wearables, providing operators with the ability to manage access, and personalise communications with attendees before, during and after an event. Also, with EMV smart tokenisation The Hub can enable a range of pre and post-event revenues that can revolutionise the club, festival, event and venue management business case.