Any ticket; any reader; any payment for any journey
The Hub is a proven integrated ticketing, validation and fare collection platform. It provides public and private operators with choice, flexibility and tailored ticketing as well as payment solutions to meet all passenger specific needs and aspirations. The Hub platform mission control remotely manages 24/7 and in real-time a hardware-independent and ‘plug and play’ solution that looks to:
- enrich passengers journey’s by delivering a contactless, cashless and more personalised experience.
- enhance passenger choice and convenience for passengers through seamless customer journeys.
- transform seamless multi-modal customer experience using The Hub’s digital ticketing solutions and tools.
- empower operators by connecting and integrating multiple, and multi-vendor solutions across all traveller touchpoints.
- enable operators with an agile, low-cost entry point utilising The Hub’s open, cloud-based, and secure architecture.
The Hub processes any ticket, any payment across any ticket validation and payment device allowing transit agencies and operators to choose the best and most cost-effective hardware solution to meet needs today and tomorrow. The same platform can be deployed across all ticketing and fare collection customer touchpoints, including smart ticketing and mobile.
The Hub delivers an end to end passenger experience, shorter queues, faster boarding along with real-time data and passenger and performance insights to run services profitably whilst serving traveller needs. The Hub’s open cloud-based architecture enables minimal set up with fast, right-first-time, and easy deployment. It also connects legacy systems to new services such as Account-Based Ticketing, (ABT) and Mobility as a Service (MaaS) seamlessly to enable passengers to simply tap a contactless card, mobile phone and/or smart card to travel without needing to buy a ticket.